Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Edge Walk at the CN Tower!

Canadian Press reporter Alexandra Posadzki leans back 1,168 feet over Toronto


Scary Treat!

As I posted last month I have a fear of heights when it comes to going to the top of the CN Tower. For those that are even more adventurous (and not scared of heights) this week is for you! Edge Walk has opened and you can start to get your tickets to literally walk around the outside of the CN Tower via a trolley and harness system (pic above). It is the first of it’s kind in all of North America, and I’m sure to be a fantastic tourist attraction here in the T-Dot!

Per the website, Edge Walk will operate from May- October and in all weather conditions except for electrical storms and high winds. It may be just me- but I wouldn’t walk around the tower if it was raining, snowing or anything in between! However, if you can do it- I think it would be an amazing experience! Good luck thrill seekers!


Image Source: http://www.metronews.ca/edmonton

No comments:

Post a Comment