Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Booster Juice


"Booster Juice" Yummy Treat!

Some days you just feel like you need a little boost! I have found a wonderful place in Toronto called Booster Juice! It is a fantastic juice bar that serves a delish fresh fruit smoothie in every cup! It reminds me of a place I left behind in the US called Robeks (which served fantastic fruit smoothies- a place I just loved to visit)!

I was wondering where Booster Juice started and per their website they state that, in 1999 two friends from Portland (USA) and Alberta (Canada) were camping and thought that Canada did not have any juice bars. 5 months later they opened up a Booster Juice Store in Sherwood Park, Edmonton and it was a hit! Now, they share Booster Juice across boarders and still growing!

Just as my beloved Robeks in the States, with each smoothie at Booster Juice you can add some “Super Foods” (as they call it) that give your smoothie that, well, add a little boost! You can choose from green tea (Matcha), a power berry (Acai), plant energy (Wheatgrass), or Boosters (like cardio and energy supplements). What is my favorite juice? I just love the Brazilian Thunder, which features strawberries, raspberries and bananas. It’s a great "antioxidant filled" treat that is simply delish! Enjoy!



Image Source: http://www.cluburb.com/images/stories/jreviews/1407_BoosterJuice_12757317651.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment