Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baseball & Peanuts!

 A huge bag of peanuts we brought in (with our drinks)- Love it!


What a way to watch the game!



“Take Me Out to the Ballgame” Peanut Treat!

Remember when I posted about the Jays last month? Well, I went to a Jays game at the Rogers Centre in Toronto last night and I learned another new lesson: you can bring in any food/snacks into the game you want! It’s true!! I’m thinking it may have something to do with high costs for families to go out and enjoy a ballgame (even with a few bottles of soda and snacks that can really add up)!

So before the game our group went to the store and loaded up on a huge bag of peanuts (picture above) because in baseball you just have to have peanuts! I then bought a Vitamin Water still expecting to have it thrown away at the gates. When we approached the stadium everyone showed their drinks (and our huge bag of peanuts) and they waved us through! I couldn’t believe it! 

Now this is the way all ballparks should be! It was a great relief to our wallets and I’m sure this makes it a lot easier for the families that go to games as well. Now if only we could bring that to Citizens Bank Park for the Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment