Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vita & Vino!



I love my new neighborhood! I’m in Queen West and it’s just the vibe I like! Think hip underground indie scene, amazing boutique shops, and delish local restaurants that can fulfill any culinary desire. So get on your skinny jeans, Ray-Ban's and TOMS get ready to hit the town! If you don't know what I am talking about yet-  you better check these shoes out! For every purchase, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need! One for One. So you can feel good when you put on these classic kicks.

Ok, so back to this amazing neighborhood! Immediately, I already found: A "Delizioso" New Treat!!


Are you in Queen West neighborhood and feeling like some authentic mouth watering Italian? Well, I was and was introduced to an amazing restaurant called, Terroni. The wine is imported from Italy and the homemade sauces are magnificent! A delicious treat is their Tagliatelle alla Bolognese (with Parmigiano Reggiano) and Ravioli Di Zucca (homemade ravioli stuffed with a roasted butternut squash). Yum right?! Not feeling pasta? They have pizza, panini’s and some very unique apristomaco dishes. Another thing that I like about Terroni is what they call their- “Strano Ma Vero”! They have a menu that is filled with Italian dishes that have been prepared for generations and they state, “out of respect for Italian gastronomy- and our grandparents- we maintain a no modifications, no substitutions policy”. Staying true to their dishes- I like that! I have a feeling that I will be back here again. It’s a great spot to take my family when they come to visit!

Image Source Page: http://www.myarea.ca/Queen_West

No comments:

Post a Comment