Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

O&B Canteen and Wimbledon Update!


"OB Canteen" New Treat!

Last night I was at the entertainment district in Toronto at a delicious restaurant called, Oliver & Bonacini Canteen (located in the TIFF Bell Lightbox). If you want a fresh market cafĂ© and bakery as well as a space for delicious menu items, I highly recommend this restaurant! For a Monday night it was full of people, and I must say the food was delish! 



Wimbledon Update #2

This week I am also following Wimbledon (I hope you have read my blog update from yesterday!) and day two is jammed packed with amazing matches. First of all, it’s great to see S. Williams (USA) who played today in an emotional first round win against Rezai (FRA). I was hoping that she would come back (after being off an entire year due to some major health issues) with a win at Wimbledon. The other American with a good match today was Roddick who played Beck and breezed through the first round. (His serve was on fire)! Currently, Isner and Mahut are playing again in this much-anticipated match (as they had the longest match in tennis history last year at Wimbledon) but I’m wondering if they will finish it entirely today! Tennis fans will just have to wait. 


Image Sources: http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/photos/2011-06-21/201106211308659951881.html , http://www.oliverbonacini.com/OurRestaurants/Canteen/Gallery.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment