Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grand Bend & The Starlite Drive-In!


 "Grand Bend Ontario" New Treat!

As I write this blog I am spending a wonderful weekend in Grand Bend, Ontario. It’s about a two hour drive from Toronto, and it is a great spot to get away from the city for the weekend. It has beautiful beaches and sunsets that are one of the best in the world. There are hotels, a golf course, and a downtown strip (with restaurants, bars, mini golf, ice cream and surf shops). If you’re inclined to stay at a bed and breakfast I highly recommend the, Hardt of Huron! (Those that know me know why of course)!

After soaking up some rays and taking a long walk around the water it’s time to sink into the beach chair and watch that sunset. Tonight heading to see a movie at, The Starlight Drive-In Theatre! They show two movies at a great price and tonight we are off to see, The Green Lantern and the Hangover Part II. Grand Bend is the only place I have ever had a full drive-in experience but I tell you what, I absolutely love it! It’s a great night out for people of all ages! Walk outside to the store to get your popcorn and candy and spend the evening comphy in your car- I love it! Drive-Ins should make a comeback!

No comments:

Post a Comment