Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Canadian Olympic Team London 2012 Collection




I love watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics and seeing the creative styles for each Country! I remember watching the Vancouver Olympics 2010 and loving those famous Canadian red mittens with the white maple leaf in the palm. I couldn’t wait until I got a pair!

The announcement for the new Olympic Team Collection for London 2012 created quite the buzz on many internet sights and blogs. These new styles by Hudson’s Bay Company do not disappoint! Check out the clip above for a preview of the new line- including a new style for those red classic maple leaf mittens and patch filled denim jackets. You know I’ll be on the lookout to purchase some of these items above!

No comments:

Post a Comment