Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

24/7 Road to NHL Winter Classic- Flyers vs. Rangers



"Road to NHL Winter Classic- Flyers vs. Rangers" Treat!

If you have never watched the HBO documentary about the NHL Winter Classic- you must check out "24/7 Road to Winter Classic- Flyers vs. Rangers"! I started watching this documentary leading up to the 2011 Winter Classic (for the Penguins vs. Capitals), and I was glued to the series each week! It had me ready to go when we went to the Winter Classic last year. The series added a sense of anticipation and drama to the event itself, since you get a behind look into what the teams are going through leading up to the game. Last years Winter Classic game was amazing and as an added bonus I even got to go to the teams "family skate" on the ice in the middle of Heinz Field! It was a weekend I will never forget! 

With all that excitement from last year, 2012 is no exception! This year the Winter Classic will be held in Philadelphia (Flyers vs. Rangers) and I will be cheering on and supporting this city where I grew up (Philadelphia)! It is looking to be quite the "hot ticket" for all those attending!

This documentary goes behind the scenes of each team and follows the players/coaches personally and professionally leading up to the epic game held outdoors in January. If you are just a fan of the teams, show love for the game, cheer for your city or want to gear up to go to the Winter Classic itself- you must watch the HBO series "Road to NHL Winter Classic- Flyers vs. Rangers"! I can't wait to watch the series and see the Winter Classic 2012!

Here are some pictures from the Winter Classic 2011 (Capitals vs. Penguins).

 Winter Classic is about to start! I even had my white snowboard pants on in case of snow!

 Warm Up


 Ovi getting the crowd amped up!


Post Winter Classic- I was able to go to the teams "family skate" at Heinz Field! 


Image Source: http://blogs.theprovince.com/2012/01/06/hbo-247-flyers-rangers-review-full-of-bryz-and-vinegar/

No comments:

Post a Comment