Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reposado Tequila Bar




“Jazzy Treat”

Last night I went to Reposado Tequila Bar and was pleasantly surprised at the laid back atmosphere and live music played! Reposado has Toronto’s largest selection of premium tequila in the heart of downtown west and is located off of Ossington Ave.

As the band trio started to set up I could tell we were in for a wonderful treat! While trying some local drinks and tapas I was eager to hear Spy vs. Sly vs. Spy play. With a drum set, double bass and electric guitar this trio was quite fun to listen to  and watch play! Check out Reposado’s website for live music each night- as there is often some great live jazz to hear! 

Often when I walk by Reposado’s I find myself drawn to the music that flows into the street- so I’m glad I got to experience it firsthand last night! This place is a definite must see in Toronto! 


Image Source: http://fashioninmotion.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/a-perfect-v-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment