Toronto Skyline

Toronto Skyline
My new home!

Monday, May 14, 2012

2012 Stars on Ice at the Air Canada Centre

I wanted to post about the amazing 2012 Stars on Ice show I saw at the Air Canada Centre! I have been a fan and skater myself so I just couldn’t resist a chance to see Kurt Browning, Virtue & Moir, Joanne Rochette, Jeffrey Buttle, Jeremy Abbott, Cynthia Phaneuf, Ashley Wagner, Weaver & Poje, Shawn Sawyer and Davis & White perform!

The show showcased each athlete beautifully and Kurt Browning directed most of the innovative choreography! One of my favorite cast routines was when the ensemble skated to “Dog Days are Over” by Florence & the Machine. It was also a treat to see Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir skate to “Hallelujah” by Jeff Buckley in a beautiful and strong routine that literally had me mesmerized. To my surprise Davis & White came out and performed their 2012 World Championship routine “Die Fledermaus” by Johann Strauss and it was fantastic!! 

Such a great night for all skating fans out there- I hope to see another show in the future! 

 Stars on Ice @ Air Canada Centre in Toronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment